Saturday, October 18, 2008

Packing for big trip

I retired to travel and the first big trip is coming up the day after the election.Eight of us are going to South Africa for three weeks, seven Democrats and one Republican.Seven of us hope that we will be celebrating a big victory at the polls.

Packing is always fun! I've ordered Tilley socks that dry overnight, tiny ziplock bags for my vitamins and supplements.Thankfully, I don't have to take any prescription medications.

This is my first attempt at blogging and I've come to it kicking and screaming but I wanted a way to keep in touch with my family while in South Africa.I want to find out how to upload photos before I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great! Now need to figure how to do mine. Susan

Ami Chitwood said...

Hey mama - you're doing just fine! Glad to see you blogging!

You should take a picture of your bag(s) before you go to the airport and then when you return. I'll be interested in what doesn't make it back!