Sunday, September 13, 2009

September Song
















Fall is here. We've had two frosts last week and after the big Labor Day weekend, there are no campers to be seen.I have beautiful sunflowers in my front yard and some very large green tomatoes.








My neighbor and I hosted our second annual tea for about 15 ladies. We all wear hats to this event. A couple of friends and I decided to add wigs, as well.






I was full and overflowing over Labor Day. Two very nice women who are regular customers asked if they could have a wedding here. I was honored.



It was a beautiful ceremony and they stood in my front yard and looked over the Bay as they said their vows. They are both in their fifties and have been together for 16 years.




Without a break all summer, last week some friends and I took a mini-trip and went to Lunenburg and Liverpool for two days.We saw some beautiful scenery, including the Ovens which are sea caves.


The pictures have gotten all bunched up and I'm not savvy enough to know how to move them. I will add one more that I took last weekend when there was a full moon. I plan to start home on the 16th.

No comments: